Wednesday 18 December 2013

Sequential Photography

Hello everyone! I'am going to have to keep this post brief, so I will have to tell you all as much as I can about what I did to make stories through sequential photography. So here we go again.

In this sequence of photographs, I was taking some steps, stopped for a bit, pretended to punch myself, and pretend to cry my head of.

In this next sequence I was standing on the marble blocks outside of college, and I was hopping around on each block at a time. Then in the last one I had to stop and move onto the last sequence of pictures.
I was in one of the alley ways in town, and me and a classmate where walking towards each other. I was walking one way, and he was walking the other way.

And that's it for now. I will see all of you in January! So once again, Have yourselves a Merry Cherry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment